hi

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
kturner1988
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

hi

Post by kturner1988 »

hello
was told to visit the site after picking up my 1.4 GL the other day. My names Kieren and im 21 from rochford, essex.

i was never really a big fan of honda's but was after a cheap fun daily then i fell in love with this little GL.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2282717.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

not a big fan of the gay motor bike exhaust so that is being replaced on friday. (if anyone has any pics of the exhausts that would be great as i cant decide what tip and layout i want)

it needs a little work on the rear arches and the drivers sill but underneath has all been undersealed and all looks to be in good condition. :D
the drive shafts also have a little play in them but nothing major but if anyone has a good set of driveshafts?
is there anything that i should check over or replace to make it a more reliable daily?
im after some of the type r recaros if anyone has some? :)

cheers
kieren
EF_Russ
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Re: hi

Post by EF_Russ »

Welcome, everything you've ever wanted to know and more will be on here somewhere :)
'91 ED7 (Black) 8)
James4g
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!

Post by James4g »

nice car :D
White ED7 - sold
Black EE9 - Rust can
Red EC9 - Rust can
Black ED7 - Written off
Superior blue ED2 - Sold
Black CRX EF6 Glassroof - in the making
Oldskool J-EDM
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Oldskool J-EDM »

Hello and welcome...the car has potential.....although I am not convinced about having 'VTEC' on the doors when it is blatantly not a VTEC :lol:
D14A1 EC9 GL
127WHP@6200rpm Bisimoto
4GUK-Resident-Pic-Whore! Image
kturner1988
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by kturner1988 »

yer true about the vtec but i noticed the mini me twin carb conversions in the how to section which looks intresting :D
HONDAB88
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by HONDAB88 »

welcome bud looks like a good start. 4g's look great in white

they dont give much trouble, i reckon the driveshaft problem is down to a bad c.v joint . a good start is just do the timing belt and waterpump , quick service and your sorted
civic-trio
**Trader**

Post by civic-trio »

Welcome to 4GUK, Enjoy the site.