Newbie ED7 turbo :)

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
Alix
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Newbie ED7 turbo :)

Post by Alix »

Hi everybody,

I'm an ED7 owner from a bit faraway (Poland). Looking for some further inspiration for my funcar :)

My daily ride & family car is FK2 Civic modified visually & I.C.E. But my favourite is '89 ED7 Civic, now almost fully restaurated, modified mostly mechanically (turbo, engine, suspension, brakes) as a weekend funcar & ocassional trackday use (I don't want to kill her to fast, you know...). Here she is:

dazec8
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Re: Newbie ED7 turbo :)

Post by dazec8 »

nice car man
The build viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29771" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

That is lovely, you got anymore pics?

Where are you from?
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
EF_Russ
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by EF_Russ »

Welcome.

Car looks great :top:

As Tahir said, any more pics?
'91 ED7 (Black) 8)
m@rk
4GUK Donator

Post by m@rk »

Tahir wrote:That is lovely, you got anymore pics?

Where are you from?

poland T

spec list please........ bhp / torque
16i TURBO FOR SALE

pm me if intersted

Alix
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by Alix »

OK - some pics as you asked (some are a bit outdated, but most are from last summer):

186 bhp and 228 Nm torque on dyno (perhaps not very impressive for a turbo Civic, but in 915-kilograms everyday-usable and quite reliable streetcar, momentum does the job - my friend in Honda S2000 cannot keep up neither on straightway nor in corners :drivegear: ):

and when it all started in 2008...

looking on above as you may guess the spec list became... not too short... maybe later :P
m@rk
4GUK Donator

Post by m@rk »

nothing wrong with those power figures..
its all about the smile on your face
same power as mine :top:
16i TURBO FOR SALE

pm me if intersted

Alix
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by Alix »

There is always smile on my face when I drive it. None of actual cars that I have driven gives so much fun... At the begining I planned to swap K-series engine into my 8th gen but after one drive in ED7 I understood that with all the overweight, size and electronics I could never make it as agile as 4th gen, so I just bought one :top:

After stepping from my ED7 into my 8gen or my wife's Suzuki it seems like engine is dead, there are no brakes and it is dangerous to turn dynamically... And neither Civic FK2 nor Swift are bad cars to drive - rather one of the best in their classes... Well, at least they have air conditioning :P That is something that I cannot have in ED7 as tubocharger took place of air conditioning radiator :OD and that was a good choice :top: