OMG I miss Jap

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
johnsonca9
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

OMG I miss Jap

Post by johnsonca9 »

Sold my civic as I have my Motorbike to go fast on, Honda dont worry, so got a cheap runaround as a car. Bought a mk2 polo squareback, has chopped springs, perfect interior, sports exhaust and thats all. Tax and test, it was 200 quid so bought it. Got it home, sorted out bodywork, smashed out the arches with a metal hammer to fit some 15's and it looks bloody peachy I must say. But now I've got it insured and I'm driving it, all I can think is that I want another civic. Am I going insane.

So having had this car only 2 weeks, I'm already on the lookout for a dx, small engine so its still a runabout, but I can concentrate on handling, looks and brakes. Then eventually when I have money Ive got a perfect car to drop a turbo'd b20 in.

So I ask again, am I going insane, or is this just the effect that owning a 4g has on you??
Making perfection isn't always easy,

But I ain't got nothing but time!!!
Richy
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Richy »

i had a variety of euro and other cars before i went to a starlet gt, then got the 4g and i could never go back to anything other than another jap car now. I miss the Starlets pace as it was quicker than the 4g but the 4g handles better and i know when the engine comes along it'll be quicker too. Get another 4g mate fo shizzle

polos are cool but they aint no 4g yo
HOMEGROWN HONDAZ
johnsonca9
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by johnsonca9 »

Hey Richy, hows the 4g treating ya?? I am a bit stuck mate, I do fancy a dx as I say and then eventually stick a monster engine in it, but I'm supposed to have my bike to go fast on. CHoices choices!!!
Making perfection isn't always easy,

But I ain't got nothing but time!!!
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

They're in your dna now :twisted:

Gotta love 4g 8)
Richy
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Richy »

lol, the 4g's are awesome mate, slower than the gt at the minute but handles so much better so i love it. i've thought about a bike before but then i stop thinkin when im sitting in the car and its raining and i've got music on and im warm.

jus get a 4g instead of the polo as a runabout and see where it takes ya. you might decide you dont want big power from it anyway.
HOMEGROWN HONDAZ
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

Your addicted mate, just like most others on here including me. :oops:

www.4guk.co.uk 8)
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport