Anyone here shoot, or have been shooting?

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
louckie
4GUK Donator

Anyone here shoot, or have been shooting?

Post by louckie »

I have asked before but i got few responces ! :(

When im sure a lot of you do !

Our beaters day is on the 27th :D followed by roost shooting and a duck flight !

As soon as we get this out of the way we can start vermin day :D

And MORE PIGEON SHOOTING....
In the league of ultimate procs
Spence
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Re: Anyone here shoot, or have been shooting?

Post by Spence »

You chavvy bastard..
I apologise for any iPhone fails that may have incurred during this post.
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

hahahaha because of the hat ! LOL

I'm not a chav spence :'( .. PROMISE !
Spence
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Spence »

I'm joking mate.

What's your views on the bloke that shot his wife and wifes sister from a chap that is apart of a gun club and own a gun's point of view then?

Some are saying the gun should be kept with the gun club.

Some are saying that guns should be banned altogether!
I apologise for any iPhone fails that may have incurred during this post.
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

There's nut jobs everywhere mate, And most unfourtnatly stuff like this does happen,

You'll laugh and i know you will .....

You have a firearms officer who come and inspects your gun cabnet, Guns, Amo ect

( to make sure that its secure, That your personality is sutiable and that your fit to own a Shotgun/ rifle ! )

Well Essex's fiarms officer shot a bloke many years ago! He was in a local gun store Colchester and

a man came in and held them at gun point in a gun store ! ( IDIOT ) so Mr. Lamb picked a gun up from behinde the counter and shot him !

But anyway its a funny game getting your cert and its not as easy as you think you need

- Medical history

- Someone who has know you for a few years but is not your not freinds or partner ! X2 ( refrences )

- Sufficent reason to own a gun

- Prove that you are safe

- All the adresses you have ever lived at

- No criminal record !

List goes on mate but people still slip through the net and its no Aceptable but it happens !
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

Personally i think all fiarms that can be consealed in a coat or on your persons should be banned,

there is no need for anyone to own a Pistol ect unless your liceced for the humane dispact of wounded deer !

But people like to use them for target practise ect !!!!

Same as airfiles you always have some idot shooting anything that moves in his garden !

And a airrifle you need no licence, only that you need to be 21 !
PowellyEG
Thats Bostin that is!

Post by PowellyEG »

I shot myself in the foot once but even funnier when my little brother shot me in the face with the same air rifle, does that count?
Y U KNOW ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) its all about the Papier-mâché arches.
JDM Collective
The site: http://jdmcollective.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Forum: http://jdmcollective.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JDMCollective" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

Powell ed ....... Brother you and your brother

Should be removed from the list to own a shotgun lol

PowellyEG
Thats Bostin that is!

Post by PowellyEG »

I actually chased him up the street screaming and shouting, loading and shooting, must have clipped him about 3/4 times in the back of the head running up the road that was until the police turned up... some firm words were said, I was very lucky it was only an air rifle... well I was 16 and he was 10 ish

I have a little scar about 1cm from my eyeball from where he shot me..
Y U KNOW ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) its all about the Papier-mâché arches.
JDM Collective
The site: http://jdmcollective.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Forum: http://jdmcollective.forumotion.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JDMCollective" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
civicracer
Lvl1 Newbie
Lvl1 Newbie

Post by civicracer »

[quote="louckie"]Personally i think all fiarms that can be consealed in a coat or on your persons should be banned,

there is no need for anyone to own a Pistol ect unless your liceced for the humane dispact of wounded deer !

Have to disagree with this , I owned a S & W 38 which I used on a licensed range and used to take it to and from in a concealed shoulder holster, all perfectly legal. We had no problems until Dunblayne then it was a total ban and all weapons had to be handed in, you will always get the odd problem but as you can buy a clean ( re this country ) gun for about £600 thats where the problems now come from. One could also turn round and say that there is no need for shotguns except for licensed operatives how would that suit you ? I personally cannot see any point in shooting animals which cannot fight back, one of my TA friends once offered a group of deer hunters the chance to hunt him except he would be armed needless to say they turned him down.
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

Your a Target shooter my dads a game keeper .
jakescool1234
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by jakescool1234 »

I thought live ammunition pistols were illegal in uk?
Just shotguns and rifles allowed. . ?
tris4g
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by tris4g »

civicracer wrote:
louckie wrote:Personally i think all fiarms that can be consealed in a coat or on your persons should be banned,

Have to disagree with this , I owned a S & W 38 which I used on a licensed range and used to take it to and from in a concealed shoulder holster, all perfectly legal. We had no problems until Dunblayne then it was a total ban and all weapons had to be handed in, you will always get the odd problem but as you can buy a clean ( re this country ) gun for about £600 thats where the problems now come from. One could also turn round and say that there is no need for shotguns except for licensed operatives how would that suit you ? I personally cannot see any point in shooting animals which cannot fight back, one of my TA friends once offered a group of deer hunters the chance to hunt him except he would be armed needless to say they turned him down.
Are you a vegetarian? How do you think the meat in supermarkets gets there? Id rather shoot my own fresh meat and know the animal did not suffer than buy bacon/steak from a supermarket where they were put to slaughter. My personally I see a great point in shooting animals that cant fight back. Im hungry and Im higher in the food chain.

I would go toe to toe with a pheasant or woodpigeon if needs required and give it a fighting chance but I reckon Id still win, much easier with a shotgun or one of my rifles.
No Civic at present
2005 Honda FRV 2.2 i-CTDi
2007 Honda CRV 2.2 i-CTDi
2004 KTM 525 EXC
tris4g
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by tris4g »

jakescool1234 wrote:I thought live ammunition pistols were illegal in uk?
Just shotguns and rifles allowed. . ?
Nope. Vets and Deer shooters can legally hold a 9mm pistol on an FAC for humane dispatching of animals.
No Civic at present
2005 Honda FRV 2.2 i-CTDi
2007 Honda CRV 2.2 i-CTDi
2004 KTM 525 EXC
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

"Are you a vegetarian? How do you think the meat in supermarkets gets there? Id rather shoot my own fresh meat and know the animal did not suffer than buy bacon/steak from a supermarket where they were put to slaughter. My personally I see a great point in shooting animals that cant fight back. Im hungry and Im higher in the food chain.

I would go toe to toe with a pheasant or woodpigeon if needs required and give it a fighting chance but I reckon Id still win, much easier with a shotgun or one of my rifles."

Tris you know how the world goes round ;)

id like to withdraw the fact of id like pistol or conclealed firearms to be banned

But i would like for them to tighten up on the tools who own them !

Tris do you deer stalk quite a big thing in Hampshire yes ?