Most needed parts

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
Aleksandrs
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Most needed parts

Post by Aleksandrs »

Since I can't get what I want for the sedan, it looks like my only option is taking parts off it that I can sell on and scrapping the rest.

My question is, what sort of parts do people really want off the sedans? I have no idea what is hard to get ahold of etc.

If anyone can give me some ideas please it would be great, and maybe I will have some parts for sale soon. (Of course unless someone buys the car).

Cheers guys
James4g
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!

Post by James4g »

Breaking a saloon isnt the best idea as the engine isnt very sought after and not many people own them so parts generally dont sell as fast.

Speak to chapman on here he broke a saloon
Aleksandrs
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by Aleksandrs »

Seems to me there is a flaw in every plan I have haha. I've been offered 100 for it, but I really can't handle selling it for so little.
Marc_EE9

Post by Marc_EE9 »

body panels and lights will be the most sought after parts from a sedan

you could always put a breaking thread on a US forum, as they like to get UK parts for there Honda's
Chapman
4GUK Donator

Post by Chapman »

i never really got much interest in the sedan parts ive been selling, most of them are in storage for when people need them.(two garages full) cars take up alot of room in bits, best thing i would do with your car is drop a new engine in and sell the car on or just do the head gasket. not really a major job , dont know why someone hasent just brought it , brought a ready skimmed head down and replaced the gasket , half a days job then drive the car home
its good to be back in a Honda !!!
jakescool1234
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by jakescool1234 »

Dibs on;
Speedo.
Centre vent assembly
RH mirror assembly
Glove box.

:lol: