realy hurt and upset

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

realy hurt and upset

Post by Jared »

realy hurt and upset rite now and not sure what to do,

story is ive been with my girlfriend for 5years and we were perfect never had fights or arguments (just little ones ) and everything was always good i treated her like a princess and she means everything to me, so a couple days ago she suggested i go up my dads on weekend (just gone) so our dog will get on better with his everything fine when i left friday hugs and kisses you know :D then i come home yesterday all happy as i know im gonna see my girl and the flat was empty so 1st thought she must be out with her mate text her and she aint herd anything from her since last monday, soo i tryed phoning and it just kept ringing and going to answer machine so i text and ask why and she replys saying 'ive left and i didnt pay the rent' which was due yesterday and know one no's were shes is she wont answer to her friends calls mine or her sister. i dont know were she is if shes safe, she didnt turn up 2 work 2day or friday and hasnt phoned them either im just lost on what to do as i love her so much and shes just gone with any word of it.

what should i do?

sorry for rambling on just want some advice?
jonny f
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!

Post by jonny f »

That sounds very odd. I wouldn't have a clue where to start, have you tried her mums/dads? Sound like your doing the right thing.
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Jared »

she dont speak to her mum as she kicked her out when i 1st got with her 5years ago and her dad i havent got his number and he lives in bristol, i cant understnad why she would up and leave as she had it easy well paid job which seems like shes just left that with out telling them and i never stopped her goin to work as i dont work as i used to take her there and back everyday which in total was 500miles a week its just strange why shes gone
Ben_theEFking
4GUK Donator

Post by Ben_theEFking »

Sorry to say this mate, but it sounds like she may have met another fella.
Thats all I can think of. Seems very strange though.
91' Civic EE9 I-VT
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Jared »

thats cool mate thats what my mum thinks aswell i know she talks to a few lads on civiclife from london and i have hacked her email and she regestered to houseshare.co.uk and shes been looking at flats near them, its just realy confusing as i dont know if ive drove her away or what llike but as much as i love her shes stupid if she has packed up her job and me who would do anything for her and my mum toke her in when she had know were to go aswell so we are the only familly she has technically :cry:
Ben_theEFking
4GUK Donator

Post by Ben_theEFking »

Well if that is the case then shes a fool bud. Sounds like you and your family have done a lot for her. She will realise the errors of her ways eventually. As the saying goes, "you dont know what you got until its gone"!
91' Civic EE9 I-VT
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Jared »

cheers mate im just in shock and cant stop thinkin if it was me like i done something wrong so im off to treat myself inabit by buying the new fallout new vegas as i have some spare cash that might take my mind off things :D and i hope she does realis what shes lost coz she is gonna strugle if she did go to london as the only qaulification she has is art i just cant belive she did this :( but i got my mates coming round l8er for some company aswell so all should be ok soon i hope
Ben_theEFking
4GUK Donator

Post by Ben_theEFking »

Having your mates about is the best thing bud. Always remember, "Bro`s before Ho`s"! 8)
91' Civic EE9 I-VT
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Jared »

cheers dude well ones a bro lol and the other is my Ex how ive been friends with for years :lol:
jonny f

Post by jonny f »

Sounds like she's making a silly decision if she's met someone on the Internet! Sounds like you've gone well out if your way to look after her. Are you still living at the flat? Or back with your dad?
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Jared »

i know yea, im back at my flat well im at my mums now to use the interwebs :D but my dad has said if i want i can go stay with him for a few weeks after my nans funeral on thursday also my mate said i could stay with him and his fiance if i dont wanna be on my own
Three_Cross
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by Three_Cross »

After a divorce and re-marriage I can say the future will hold you a 100 times better relationship than you had (if you don't get back together with her that is!).

It is not rational behaviour just to up and leave and anyone that doesn't show you respect by telling you before doing so I would have thought best to have some self pride and hold your head up high knowing it isn't you! Believe me for years I thought my divorce was due to me until I re-married!

Just stick through it, see your mates/family when your low and better times will come, they always do.
Honda Civic i16
Honda CBR 400 RR
Honda CBR 600 F
Jared
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Jared »

thanks man thats real help there :D i hope things brighten up and if i do get back with her i wont as i might not ever see her again now i hope i will meet some who will get on with just as well as she did
RDaltron
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting

Post by RDaltron »

jared mate that sucks!!

sorry to hear that mate, im sure S*!t will sort itself out

aye everycloud has silverlining and all that, that 500miles worth of fuel money a week is a b16 sedan in no time at all :P
Back again but now with added hatch :)
mattj

Post by mattj »

Sorry t hear mate, I know the feeling though. Hopefully it will work out and you'll be a stronger couple than before.