Gauging Interest - 16 16

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
EF_Russ
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Gauging Interest - 16 16

Post by EF_Russ »

Hi guys, will put up a real post with pics in the for sale section this weekend, but just wanted to see who's interested. I'm going to sell my ED7 as unfortunately the bottom end went, and I now have another car. The car has no tax or mot but is a quite a tidy motor when cleaned up. The car interior is fully stripped but could supply carpet and roof lining along with various trims if required, though I don't have the rear seats. As well as the car the buyer will also get another D16A9 engine, rear filler panel and n/s wing (as these are dented) a set of fat fives (no tyres and in need of painting) plus whatever spares I have lying around. The car will need to be taken on a trailer. I'm looking for offers around £350. Located in Hertfordshire. Pics and more info to come in for sale section.
'91 ED7 (Black) 8)
m@rk
4GUK Donator

Post by m@rk »

put another a9 in it @ 50ish nicka
then sell it for 800
16i TURBO FOR SALE

pm me if intersted

knobjob
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Re: Gauging Interest - 16 16

Post by knobjob »

EF_Russ wrote:Pics and more info to come in for sale section.
When are these likely to be, very interested
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you
EF_Russ
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by EF_Russ »

If I'm honest I haven't really got the time to do it, and also have a touch of laziness! I didn't give much for the car so am not looking to make money, just need it gone as my parents want their drive back :lol:

And I'll get pics up this weekend as long as weather is good enough to take some honest pics.
'91 ED7 (Black) 8)