LHD ...the work so far

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

LHD ...the work so far

Post by browndk04 »

Thought i'd start a project thread as i'm going to be doing quite alot of work on this one over the next 12 months :) Since buying the car at the end of August i've really just been tidying it up. The body work and handling are top of my list as both are in need of some work. I've started on the arse of the car by removing anything a could really. Rear wiper, fogs and boot lock. I also got a vented laguna splitter for the front so used the old one for the rear.

Heres a before and after of the rear. Bye bye poopy decals!

The panel below the rear lights didn't come out the best so i'm going to re do that when i have more time. I've also started extending a spare oem spoiler i have. A oem/chargespeed cross breed. I'll see what that looks like once it's done :lol:

I've also started under the bonnet. Done the passengers side wire tuck. But before i start the drivers side does anyone have any tips where to locate the fuse box? I also replaced the radiator as the old one was gone and ordered a new thermostat since the previous owner had the fan operated on a switch!

At the moment the green enkeis are up for sale and i'm looking out for some retro ronal/ats/oz style wheels or rota slips. Which ever comes up when i have the funds :lol:

Also finally, when i was doing the wire tuck i lost my passengers side light. I've no idea where it went but it's gone :roll: Anybody got one lying around i could purchase? 8)

Expect more photos of the spoiler and wire tuck in the next coming weeks :D
KrazyCivic_91
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by KrazyCivic_91 »

The back end looks alot more better now...imo i think 4gs look better without the fogs on the bumper. Looking forward to see how your spoiler comes out :wink:
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

Yeah me too. I think they look like an after thought. I'll stick one on for the MOT but it won't be staying on much longer lol

I think Marcs selling a back bumper the same quite cheap if anyones feeling the look 8)
walsh123
4GUK Donator

Post by walsh123 »

Back end looks miles better now cross breed spoiler sounds cool
Marc_EE9

Post by Marc_EE9 »

yes i have a VT rear bumper with lip for sale, ive flushed the fog holes off.

it would idealy need a respray as its patches of two different black, but its in excellent codntion

check the for sale section