Wagon-tastic

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
LoCoRaCeR

Wagon-tastic

Post by LoCoRaCeR »

Alright all,
Currently in negotiations with a guy 4 a lil 4wd wagon beast.I know its not a hatch but thinking of it as a modding challenge until i get my VT also can use it for work which is definatly a + point. lol. What you guys think....
If you dont mind pete could you host the pic for me as uploader and my other host wont take the bmp file,lol.

T
91civic_VT
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by 91civic_VT »

Definately wanna see some pics of this mate :D

I think i remember seeing one with rims dropped on its gut, was quite 8) imo.
Michael

Civic VT - B16a1
CRX 1.5x - D15b
LoCoRaCeR

Post by LoCoRaCeR »

Think i gotta do it now,especially as its awd/4wd kinda thing,the d15....hmmm will have to have a word with Hondadog bout a lil tuning.Already been speakin to a mate bout some 16's/17's for it.lol and checking some mad wagons out...........think i gotta do it,the challenge is on....now i just gotta buy the thing!
Dont suppose anyones fancys a silvia turbo do they?gotta sell if i want this one,otherwise my old man will kill me if i got 3 cars at the house!!!! lol

T
nominous
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nominous »

Im also looking at these.
Does anyone have any experience of them?

I was just thinking of dropping a D16 into it either with ITB's or a low pressure turbo. Dont know if the 4WD is up to much or not :?
88turboCRX

Post by 88turboCRX »

nominous wrote:Im also looking at these.
Does anyone have any experience of them?

I was just thinking of dropping a D16 into it either with ITB's or a low pressure turbo. Dont know if the 4WD is up to much or not :?
4wd only supplys something like 10% drive to the rear wheels IIRC :roll:, i'd personally go for a low pressure turbo over ITB's, but then what are you planning to use it for?
nominous
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nominous »

88turboCRX wrote:but then what are you planning to use it for?
S*!t's and giggles mainly :lol:
NastyNick

Post by NastyNick »

Whats one of these then? never heard or seen one?
88turboCRX

Post by 88turboCRX »

nominous wrote:S*!t's and giggles mainly :lol:
lol, be funny to have a turbo one for the streets, A9 and 7.5psi you could keep with some subaru's with it :lol: 8)
N8tive

Post by N8tive »

now that i want to see, just the look on the guy driving the impreza's face, especially if you didn't go OTT on the body mods lol
NastyNick

Post by NastyNick »

cryz2 wrote:Image
Haha!! yeah i know what u mean now!

Nominous / Dave - U MUST be joking mate?
200BHP4THGENVTEC
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by 200BHP4THGENVTEC »

i may have a d16a9 for sale soon if anyone is interested currnetly its got a stage 2 road/race clutch in and lightened and balanced flywheel
LoCoRaCeR

Post by LoCoRaCeR »

Finally heres the Pic. Hmm i am pretty sure this is a 4g based one although wondering if i might be wrong and its the 3g based one.....v.confused!lol. Think, actually almost sure its the 4g based one looking at it again now.
What you all reckon?

T[/img]
N8tive

Post by N8tive »

as said mate, gonna be a beast, just think it needs new wheels lol :lol:
LoCoRaCeR

Post by LoCoRaCeR »

Think that could be mis-matched passenger doors,been speaking to the bloke its definatly got a few promlems,but i dont mind that,big wheels and possibly a sick engine,but apart from engine and wheels, all damn DIY,better get those old blue peter recordings out! lol

T
200BHP4THGENVTEC
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by 200BHP4THGENVTEC »

its gd to be different mate. i'll say go for it. would look wicked if done right:)