Black UKDM Civic i-VT

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
M8NYG
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Re: Black UKDM Civic i-VT

Post by M8NYG »

Looks sweet get some rear mudflaps onit :top:
Sick Civic VT OfTeN LiCkEd NeVeR bEaTeN
merce
4GUK Donator

Post by merce »

Very nice 8)
weddy1988
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by weddy1988 »

love it buddy , just over the water in kirkcaldy in fife with a white VT wich is in the body shop just now couple of meets coming up you should pop to would really love to have a gander at your VT, be nice to see 2 mint VT's ...just goes to show we people uptop dont abuse cars lol
Kains
4GUK Donator

Post by Kains »

Looks great mate :top:

Im thinking of buying a Skunk2 Catback, whats the sound like ? Very loud?
Paul_EF
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by Paul_EF »

Cheers for the comments guys. Yeah I am planning on going to jdmy0 meet in Falkirk at the end of this month. My Skunk2 is REALLY loud, I have had it for a few years and its still holding up really well. I bought it when the exchange rate from america was half so I got it really cheap. It is a great bit of kit! I have a Mugen manifold and the two together sound great. Really deep tone to it and never that horrible noise inside the car. Cheers again for the comments :D
Kains
4GUK Donator

Post by Kains »

Tnx for the advice, im thinking of getting a skunk2 manifold to go with it aswell. Just need to save a bit more :lol:
weddy1988
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by weddy1988 »

magic fella see you on sunday , i'll be driving my mates black 16 16 on sparco ns2's will nae doot pop over for a bleather
spoon
Lvl1 Newbie
Lvl1 Newbie

Post by spoon »

This is very nice (why don't people keep them standard that way they'll fetch more money) but still very nice, i'm going to sell my ed7 and look for a standard UK VT touch wood i can find one!
Paul_EF
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by Paul_EF »

they are really hard to find! I spent ages looking for a new Civic before I got this. They are great cars. I have photos which I took the other and will get them posted up in a bit. Drove it over the weekend and puts such a big smile on my face. Even if it was a wee bit wet!