EE9 kanjo stance

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Re: my first civiv project .. ee9 I vt

Post by avesta89 »

Tbh thats wt im goin to do cos its my car
rusty4g
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by rusty4g »

fair play to you mate. Nobody tells you what cloths to were so why should you let anyone tell what to do with your car.What you thinking of doing to it anyway?
dual carb v-tec yooooooooo! The car's not rusty, its the hair!

soon to be a b series eg coupe. (not permanently though)
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

well i do use the car on the weekend n some times as a daily to work if im not using my quad bt im jus nt happy with the stance at all so im goin to go low and wide with some camber. bt i can decied what wheels to put on my car there so manny to chose from :@
bt i have jus got a set off rota slip streams prity much bran new from a friend which i will be selling soon when i get round to it
i have a phot shop off what i kinda want the car to look like
there ya go ......
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

like that if thats hom mine looked in grey n striped interiour ill be very happy lol
Spence
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Spence »

To be fair it is your car, an you can do whatever you want.

But that doesent stop anyone from giving their opinion... This is a forum after all.

Plus if you didnt want to show off or hear peoples opinions then you wouldn't post a build thread an tell people what your plans were!
I apologise for any iPhone fails that may have incurred during this post.
rob s
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by rob s »

Fit air ride, then you can change your mind as much as you like lol.

I'm not going to go on about stance or no stane being the best but on this forum the main goal for many people is driving pleasure and that's a special thing when your in a fast 4g. Yeah people like their cars to look nice and shiny etc but for the most part they seek function over form. 2.5k is a very small amount to put into a build weather your happy or not with it just look at the majority of he builds on here... People spend a small fortune in search of their own idea of perfection. As for stress look at lee's red gl!!! He's doing an awesome job on his car and hes had some major headaches with his gearbox build.

In my opinion if stance and looks are your thing then buy VAG.

Peace.
Spence
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Spence »

rob s wrote:Fit air ride, then you can change your mind as much as you like lol.

I'm not going to go on about stance or no stane being the best but on this forum the main goal for many people is driving pleasure and that's a special thing when your in a fast 4g. Yeah people like their cars to look nice and shiny etc but for the most part they seek function over form. 2.5k is a very small amount to put into a build weather your happy or not with it just look at the majority of he builds on here... People spend a small fortune in search of their own idea of perfection. As for stress look at lee's red gl!!! He's doing an awesome job on his car and hes had some major headaches with his gearbox build.

In my opinion if stance and looks are your thing then buy VAG.

Peace.
My hero <3

Couldn't agree more mate.
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

the car stands me at 2.5k in 2 months with all the things iv had done like new arches n gaskets timing new gear box tyres n all sorts im not fussed about the money bt drivin pleasur 50% is from hw the car looks n i dnt want a vag i want to be difrent and as you dont see manny stanced n difrent 4gs thats y i wana do it... if i wanted VAG id jus take my mums car and do something with that bt thats its bin killed....

when i go to my local meet (cruise) my car gets more atention then the 500bhp evos n skylines n all that because they done them ofton so they like to speak to any they like the ideas i have bt on hear there seams to be alot of you that judge say no it wont work and all this cos you have difrent ideas and get stropy cos im goin in a difrent direction... i got recomended to this by a friend who uses civic life and he sed this is the best place to go but tbh everytime iv put something up lookin for help my thread get ignored or just told its stupid and stop butchering a 4g and fried rice wt is that !
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

and i knw a lad who had air ride on his 4g with royle roce wire alloys on it koolest thing ever bt wen he slamed it it used to lift the wings and bonet so nt what i want that white 1 is what im after
Spence
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Spence »

Most of us and the crx forum think and feel alot differently to civiclife.

Civiclife is very scene and what's hot what's not and were moreso enthusiasts.

You can do what you want with your car an if you wanna get lows and ridiculous camber on badly fitting wheels that's your choice.

But dont expect help on how to achieve that look by me or most on here as frankly (an I speak for myself) I think it's butchery and retarded.

Your car gets so much attention at the "cruise" lol... Because it's a 4th gen civic hatch with a good lump in it. It's rare and no slow coach... You don't see many, an they are very well loved and a good one can be apprechated by all lovers of cars not just jap enthusiasts.

I'd rather see them kept on the road in wicked condition, then see one with matte paint slammed and scraping with stupid fitting wheels worth more then the actual car they are attached to..
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

well respect the fact its my car
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

Spence wrote:But dont expect help on how to achieve that look by me or most on here as frankly (an I speak for myself) I think it's butchery and retarded
...and me.

Stanced 4G :not top:
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

thanks for your un wanted usless comments
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

Erm, this is a public forum :?

If you dont like to see/hear peoples points of views, I can ban you if you want?

Or delete your project thread?
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
avesta89
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by avesta89 »

Do it :)