Heya!!

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
grinch
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by grinch »

i no ya ,and the worst ting is wexford is a sort of traning place for the rookies the f**king amount of the ba*tards down here and most of them are cunts :twisted: :twisted:
grinch
Ross
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by Ross »

I think I paid around €500 , not sure tbh, but I had a bit of work gettin them so they won't catch when your drivin it on, nothing more head wrecking!
Never got much hassle with this car surprisingly, compared to other cars anyway! Got a bit of grief over the noise thing but I fitted an apexi ecv which really fucks with the cops heads, they hear vtec blasting up the road, pull the leaver and she's as quite as a mouse! LOL
Had a cop tell me he could take the car off me as all the mods were uninsured one time too, but he was gutted when I gave him a list of declared mods from the insurance company,so ever since they have left me alone
Colin_D13B
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Colin_D13B »

Build thread needed 8)
Nelson
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by Nelson »

like the car mate, welcome
civicEF-Nelson
4th-gen-ken
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by 4th-gen-ken »

Now that is Tasty 8)
Ya build or buy?
91 Civic hatch,
B16a running Obd1,
96 Saloon VTi leather interior,
Crx dash and door cards,
Ef9 skirts and lips,
and loooooooads more.:)
Ross
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by Ross »

"Built not bought" all the way, fella brought it in two and a half years ago and never put it on the road, all he had done to it was a nasty set of lexus lights whish came off the second I got it home,he sold it when his missus got pregnant. other than that it was bog standard, all orignal mats, wheels, suspension, engine,even has little service stamps with date and milage on em.
I've done everything myself, except painting, not bad for a spark, steep learning curve all the same .LOL!
Colin_D13B
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Colin_D13B »

Ross wrote:"Built not bought" all the way, fella brought it in two and a half years ago and never put it on the road, all he had done to it was a nasty set of lexus lights whish came off the second I got it home,he sold it when his missus got pregnant. other than that it was bog standard, all orignal mats, wheels, suspension, engine,even has little service stamps with date and milage on em.
I've done everything myself, except painting, not bad for a spark, steep learning curve all the same .LOL!
Good man ross
True hero hahahah