NEWCOMER - civic 1.6 dohc EF9

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

Come on don't start! Welcome to the forum, ignore the race comments please don't retaliate.

Any pics of your car?
EDIT *Melbourne Blue Shuttle Crew
Superior Blue Shuttle Crew
EE17 Superior Shuttle
Zed

Post by Zed »

Ramzan u tit! get back to work! lol

ill come down later and show u how to get some pix up. bring your camera.
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

oi hoi, i think i know which one this is, its the one that had fat fives on it from manchester? Do you know shahzad who is studying in Bradford now, he has a Celica GT Turbo new shape, he told me about you aswell, so did zed with the b18 civic coupe.

zed i take your zed off csc too, im the lad who was at wilmslow park last year and owned the red eg6.

Does anyone fancy a north meet, i could bring mine, usy (bad dohc), ramzan, maybe dida if he is up for it, taz has bought a crx vtec and he would be up for it and a few more...

Think we need to show these bham'ers that us NORTHERNERS have the best vtecs lmao

(waits for backlash!)

Oh yea nice to have you on here too Ramzan... you have pm waiting...

Tahir
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
baddohc

Post by baddohc »

im defo up 4 it.. wen n where
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

dont know yet, it was just a suggestion give it time. i dont mind if it doesnt rain on the weekend. anybody else?
baddohc

Post by baddohc »

il ring ramzan n c if he available, i dont think he gets time on comp, thats y he probably not replyin
beastgtir

Post by beastgtir »

5500vtec wrote:oi hoi, i think i know which one this is, its the one that had fat fives on it from manchester? Do you know shahzad who is studying in Bradford now, he has a Celica GT Turbo new shape, he told me about you aswell, so did zed with the b18 civic coupe.

zed i take your zed off csc too, im the lad who was at wilmslow park last year and owned the red eg6.

Does anyone fancy a north meet, i could bring mine, usy (bad dohc), ramzan, maybe dida if he is up for it, taz has bought a crx vtec and he would be up for it and a few more...

Think we need to show these bham'ers that us NORTHERNERS have the best vtecs lmao

(waits for backlash!)

Tahir
Ok thats it, TIME FOR A BHAM MEET...
Sheep
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by Sheep »

baddohc wrote: il come down n blow u... lol
Thats a very warm receptionImage
lol
Sukhi
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Sukhi »

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Resident 4GUK spam finder
ta23gt

Post by ta23gt »

yo ramzan wat apnin bro its me jabran from stockport pictures of hes car are up on this forum some where as this car was at JAE THIS YEAR at the gen4 stand we all went down was a good day out guys let me tell you this ef9 pulls really well.
Sukhi
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Sukhi »

So which one of you 8 boys I met at JAE was actually BeastGTiR?

Every one who came over, said that their user name was Beast :?
Resident 4GUK spam finder
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

haha, yasar didnt even go jae this year :?
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

5500vtec wrote:oi hoi, i think i know which one this is, its the one that had fat fives on it from manchester? Do you know shahzad who is studying in Bradford now, he has a Celica GT Turbo new shape, he told me about you aswell, so did zed with the b18 civic coupe.

(waits for backlash!)

Tahir

i know zed with the b18 really well. cant really picture you but wont mind a meet, would like to c more hondas anytime.
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

ta23gt wrote:yo ramzan wat apnin bro its me jabran from stockport pictures of hes car are up on this forum some where as this car was at JAE THIS YEAR at the gen4 stand we all went down was a good day out guys let me tell you this ef9 pulls really well.
YES JIBBY, wat u sayin, not seen u in a while. hows the ae86, find out where these pic r so i can view them, if its dry on friday make sure you come to the races.
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

yeah im down with any meets, as long as its not too far and at least few ppl and cars cumin, anyone that knows me will know that we meet up every fridays with more and more random people turning up each week withe sum nice cars. and whoever want to race each other will line their car up and race down a straight private road. very good crowd, loads of fun.
sorry about the pictures, im havin problems uploading from my phone, when i do i will post up straight away, Thanks