A9 CVC - My EE9 2.0i-VT - Now with 243hp B20

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
Adam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Adam »

Couldnt believe it when Si told me last night mate!

Gutted, this is one of my fave cars on the forum! Im glad you're not hurt mate and its refreshing to see someone taking a positive view after something like this. Its not easy but big respect to you mate! :top:

You'll get her sorted out soon enough! and the stage 2's sound 8) next update soon! :lol:
Marc_EE9

Post by Marc_EE9 »

sorry to hear dude, you'll sort it out im sure!!

love those new washers/bolts - look smart
WELLZ
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by WELLZ »

SH*T :shock:

Couldn't believe it when i scrolled down to see those pictures! Such a shame!

Least you ok though dude! :top:
'90 B16B ED7! - SOLD :(
'96 Subaru Impreza WRX V-Limited
Oldskool J-EDM
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Oldskool J-EDM »

:shock: :cry: :evil:

At least your beloved isn't totalled.....your very lucky.

£100 says that the cops didn't stop at the scene of the accident??? :lol: :lol:
D14A1 EC9 GL
127WHP@6200rpm Bisimoto
4GUK-Resident-Pic-Whore! Image
TG1
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting

Post by TG1 »

thats not a bad idea, try and screw the police for not stopping at the scene of the accident. might work or you may just piss them off
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

No, cops didn't stop but they wouldn't have known, they went flying past at about 100mph.

I am sooo fed up, I can't find parts anywhere, its impossible. I don't know what to do.

Does anyone know what parts I can use from a CRX VT?
KrazyCivic_91
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by KrazyCivic_91 »

Cant believe what happened 2 your car. 1 of my fave 4g's on this forum and i always check up on this thread. Parts are hard 2 find 4 the vtecs. Hopefully there should be someone out there that can help with the parts
sheraz

vt

Post by sheraz »

cant belive this happen to u man my fave vt on here aslong as your ok thats the main thing you can use the t-piece from the crx vt and radiator from there
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

Thanks for all the comments, It not a nice thing to have happen and I hope that such a thing never happens to anyone else on here.

I have managed to find some parts for the car, I think I now have a Bonnet, Bumper, Slam Panel and Front Trim, just need to conform this and pay for them. I am not sure if I want plastic headlights though, I may be better getting glass ones again (its anoying as mine aren't cracked or anything, it just that the bolts got ripped out of them when the slam panel got pulled up by the bonnet) Does anyone know how much lighter the plastic ones are?

Anyway, I had something interesting turn up today :D these will be going in at some point after I get the bodywork sorted, and then its for a tune with Henry. 8)

Crower Stage 2 Cams, should give me a good increase in power and a better midrange while still retaining proper idle characteristics, I also have some Buddy Club Adjustable Cam Gears on their way.

EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

Trying to find parts sucks, you think you have got something and then you get messed around and end up with nothing :? , at the moment I haven't actually bought any parts yet. The only parts I am pretty sure I have found are a slam panel and front bumper, I have also definitly found some Plastic EF9 headlights but I am not really keen on getting plastic ones. :?:
eclipsed4ever
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by eclipsed4ever »

Gutted to see whats happened buddy!

Its always the way, when your close to perfection, your short of money, something always f's up like this!

Ill have a look out in my shed to see if I got a T-piece you can have, I would of thought I should have....

Best of luck with repairs! VT Headlights are a TW@ to get hold of! :evil:
Nissan 300ZX TT - Sideways
RX7 Turbo II - Sold
CRX SiR - Sold
Civic 1.6i-VT - Sold
Civic 1.6i - Sold
Civic 1.6i - Scrapped
Richy
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Richy »

cant believe it mate, I love your car as well. sooo tidy. Head up though wont take too much to get it back to how it was. with some nice cams in too ;)
HOMEGROWN HONDAZ
Richy
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Richy »

where abouts did you get your battery by the way mate
HOMEGROWN HONDAZ
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

eclipsed4ever wrote:Ill have a look out in my shed to see if I got a T-piece you can have, I would of thought I should have....

Best of luck with repairs! VT Headlights are a TW@ to get hold of! :evil:
If you could have a look that would be great as have still not managed to find one.

Yeah, headlight are a pita to find, I think I may have found some new ones for cheap, but I'm just hoping they are the right ones.

Richy wrote:cant believe it mate, I love your car as well. sooo tidy. Head up though wont take too much to get it back to how it was. with some nice cams in too ;)
Thanks, yeah, at least I have got the Big brakes and the Cams to look forward to, thats if I can afford to get them fitted/tuned. The boat over to Scotland for the tuning is going to cost me about £200 :shock:

Richy wrote:where abouts did you get your battery by the way mate
From an Ebay shop I think.

Hopefully I can get the car fixed within two weeks max, I'm already starting to go mad with not being able to drive it. :?

Do you think my car would look better with a nice shiny Koyo Radiator? Its just I quite like the shiny black of the Stock one.
Richy
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Richy »

I was thinking that earlier as mine is in pretty good condition too. Dont think you need it mate
HOMEGROWN HONDAZ