Springs, which height to go for?

Brakes, Suspension, Steering, Handling,
Marc_EE9

Post by Marc_EE9 »

example91 wrote:30mm your crazy! that would be hardly noticable! :P . i had 40mm when i bought my vt and it was an appalling ride height. go lower until your mud flaps are scraping :lol:
EE9 CVC wrote:Depends what you are after, the mentioned set up would be the best balance beetween OK looks and Great Handling. A silly low car will most likely not handle as well as it possibly could. And also causes problems with clearance.
my mudflaps scrape on everything now anyway lol. didnt have time to ring around today, on my to-do list tomorrow.

im going to try and find out what the bilstein kit springs lower by... if i can :?
example91
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by example91 »

ah from the photos in the gallery of my vt, clearance is never an issue unless you charge at speed bumps in which defeats the purpose of them :P . what shocks you going to run mark? i used bilstein coilovers on my vt not long ago until they one popped but they were old, but i loved the them!
Theres no school like the old school and im the f*cking headmaster!!
Marc_EE9

Post by Marc_EE9 »

yeh im hoping to get Bilstein's too
im not one for adjustable coilovers, just want ones that are set height
Marc_EE9

Post by Marc_EE9 »

ok ive found the part number (which is a US one), but Eibach are shut until Monday, so will have to wait until then :(