Me monster

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
merce
4GUK Donator

Post by merce »

browndk04 wrote: Image
I really like the rocker cover! Glow in the dark is a great idea! Although it makes me want some smarties!

Definatly get us a shot of the paint in action! :)
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

Very Very different and unique.

I had a good idea too, how about using glow paint on the Honda badge and lettering so that it stands out in the dark.

Or an all black one with Glow lettering.
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

:) I do have another blue one... glow in the dark lettering would be awesome. The best thing was it all came about accidentally! Good weather today so i'll post up a picture once it gets dark.
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

Bad news on a couple of things. Firstly the exhaust i bought is fooked :? I thought the bashes on the bottom of the rear box were only cosmetic but it turns out there not! My Brother put it best when he said "It sounds like it's farting into a toilet" :evil: And to make things even worse the glow of the rocker cover isn't coming up to well on the camera. I think i'll need to charge it up with a light or something.

So once again! I now have to find another backbox :? Why didn't i just fork out for the invidia when i had the chance :cry:
TG1
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting

Post by TG1 »

my bro has a twin 5 1/2 inch can here. bit loud though, used to rattle plates off the kitchen side on a d16'd rover :lol:
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

I'm after something quiet but sporty. Emailed the guy i bought it from and he's offered his help with what evers wrong. I have an idea to sort it anyways but i'm not sure if it would work. Would i be able to use a dent pulling hammer to pull the worst ones out until i find something else?
SteveRowe
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by SteveRowe »

You stay in jed to? the pics of you dog looks like jed , with the exhaust is it not best to cut it open sort the dents and get someone to tig weld it properly back together ? stig welding isnt really for welding exhausts :lol:
Austin Mini 1330cc
Rover Mini 1293cc
SteveRowe wrote:
shak 786 wrote:im intitled to my opinion
in that case my opinion is ... your a fanny ....
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

lol i thought the Stig would be good at welding :P Nope thats in Hawick up the loan near the golf course. Update on my exhaust i managed to sort it without doing anythig the the backbox ...turns out it was the dented middle box making all the noise :? silly me! Cut the dented one out and replaced with another s/s one. I also got a puncture the other day. My first ever in my 3 years of driving :D

And how goods this. I got a letter from my insurance saying my renewal is due soon and they're offer is £750 third party, fire and theft. So i look around on money supermarket.com, confused.com etc and when the quotes come back i nearly start crying with happiness! £211 fully comp! :shock: I love being 21 :D
SteveRowe
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by SteveRowe »

the loan christ .... you still got 4 wheels lol
Austin Mini 1330cc
Rover Mini 1293cc
SteveRowe wrote:
Richy
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by Richy »

where was that quote with mate, lower than i've been offered, a lot lower. I like the rocker cover as it is regardless of whether it glows or not looks phat
HOMEGROWN HONDAZ
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

Richy wrote:where was that quote with mate, lower than i've been offered, a lot lower. I like the rocker cover as it is regardless of whether it glows or not looks phat
Was with more than. Adding my Mum brought it down around £100 but she wont be driving it :lol: Cheers aswell for the comment about the rocker cover! Still trying to work out how to get it to glow at night :?

Haha! Yeah still got all four wheels. Quite safe up here actually. Once i left my passenger window open last summer over night by accident. Next morning nothing touched! Not even my cd player went walkies :D
SteveRowe
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by SteveRowe »

browndk04 wrote:
Richy wrote:where was that quote with mate, lower than i've been offered, a lot lower. I like the rocker cover as it is regardless of whether it glows or not looks phat
Was with more than. Adding my Mum brought it down around £100 but she wont be driving it :lol: Cheers aswell for the comment about the rocker cover! Still trying to work out how to get it to glow at night :?

Haha! Yeah still got all four wheels. Quite safe up here actually. Once i left my passenger window open last summer over night by accident. Next morning nothing touched! Not even my cd player went walkies :D
the cd player musta of been good enough lol
Austin Mini 1330cc
Rover Mini 1293cc
SteveRowe wrote:
browndk04
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browndk04 »

And i'm afraid thats it! Absolutely gutted :cry: After coming back from picking up a new car for my mate this happens. The back end came out round a corner. Spun round and hit a transit backwards. That spun me round the other way then i hit a wall. :oops: :cry: The insurance is going to bend me over backwards so i'm going to be needing the money. Most of the parts are available from the car except the wheels and obvious damage. The engine still runs and drives. Let me know if you need anything.

:cry:
COSWORTH
**Trader**

Post by COSWORTH »

thats bad! foooooking hell

I'm having such a good time..
nick_civic
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by nick_civic »

holy S*!t son :shock:

the most important thing is no-one was hurt!!
1991 Honda Civic GL (90hp)
1991 Honda Civic 1.6i-16 (130hp)
1996 Toyota Levin ae111 (163hp)
1992 Mazda RX7 fd3s (261hp tuned to 300hp)