How many interior variations did civic's/crx's have?

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
UK CIVIC B16A2
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

How many interior variations did civic's/crx's have?

Post by UK CIVIC B16A2 »

I bought a dashboard from a scrappy a while back outa a crx expecting to re-trim it to match mine but now i've come round to doing it i prefer the black. so i need matching door cards. of course, when i rang said scappy today they said they think it got crushed last week.
Now normally that wouldn't be a problem, only its an interior i've never seen before, not leather, not vinyl but something that looks like alcantara (def factory fitted). Sort of charcoal greyish really, on the top half.
Just wondered if its rare (im not too well versed on the rex's) and if anyone knows where i can get a set, im willing to pay or pick up like.
but it set me thinking how many different interiors they had? couldnt find any info on the web, and brochures were no help either.
It was literally a case of "shall we go back and pick them up for nowt while we're here?"
"no, wont need 'em."
doh!
Soon to be faster...

www.futureracingdevelopments.co.uk - Fast road and track day car modification of the highest quality in the north east. You tell us how fast you want to go, or how much you've got to spend and we'll do the rest.
UK CIVIC B16A2
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by UK CIVIC B16A2 »

Like this?
Im just worried because i read somewhere on the net that there was a certain trim option on rex's where only 600 of them were made, and judging by my luck recently i figured it wud be one of them! fingers crossed cos i aint paying for alcantara. found it at a 'bargain' price on ebay @ £35/m!

its for a project, ya see?

Soon to be faster...

www.futureracingdevelopments.co.uk - Fast road and track day car modification of the highest quality in the north east. You tell us how fast you want to go, or how much you've got to spend and we'll do the rest.
UK CIVIC B16A2
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by UK CIVIC B16A2 »

this is definitely not woven cloth. and the elbow rest thingy is made from the same piece, just with a deppression marking its edge if you can picture it. kicking myself.
Soon to be faster...

UK CIVIC B16A2
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by UK CIVIC B16A2 »

it may be just normal twin cam interior, found a few more pics. can anyone confirm? they aint clear.
Soon to be faster...

91civic_VT
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by 91civic_VT »

I think I have this or something similar in my crx 1.5x, i'll see if I can get a pic of it tomorrow. If it's the same as mine it carries on right around the top of the dash.
Michael

Civic VT - B16a1
CRX 1.5x - D15b
91civic_VT
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by 91civic_VT »

Well this is what they look like Image

HTH
Michael

Civic VT - B16a1
CRX 1.5x - D15b
UK CIVIC B16A2
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by UK CIVIC B16A2 »

looks like the ones, cheers for the help guys. now i just need to find a set. anyone got any spares?
Soon to be faster...