NEWCOMER - civic 1.6 dohc EF9

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
baddohc

Post by baddohc »

ramzan u n racer.. lol.. get bak in ur micra as that suits u more.. lol..
vtec mad

Post by vtec mad »

I seen this at JAE, looked nice, had a chat with the owner.
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

baddohc wrote:ramzan u n racer.. lol.. get bak in ur micra as that suits u more.. lol..
lol u punk, u get back in ur spaceship press the nos button and go back to the future with ur lambo doors.lol, will neva forget that car.
baddohc

Post by baddohc »

space ship better than ur black bin.. lol..
ta23gt

Post by ta23gt »

ramzan_anwar wrote:
ta23gt wrote:yo ramzan wat apnin bro its me jabran from stockport pictures of hes car are up on this forum some where as this car was at JAE THIS YEAR at the gen4 stand we all went down was a good day out guys let me tell you this ef9 pulls really well.
YES JIBBY, wat u sayin, not seen u in a while. hows the ae86, find out where these pic r so i can view them, if its dry on friday make sure you come to the races.
yess bro, long time no see man av not been to the traks for some time bro, majjid came to me yard last week to see my black ae82 will defo come this friday in my coupe. :D
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

ramzan_anwar wrote: i know zed with the b18 really well. cant really picture you but wont mind a meet, would like to c more hondas anytime.
you coming bradford on sunday then? bring a crew with ya. tahir
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

5500vtec wrote:
ramzan_anwar wrote: i know zed with the b18 really well. cant really picture you but wont mind a meet, would like to c more hondas anytime.
you coming bradford on sunday then? bring a crew with ya. tahir
yeah hopefully al be there, and al try bringing few others, al prob bring the other EF9 aswell. where is it, is it in tesco near great horthorn rd or sumtin
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

no, not the great horton road one, the one in near town, do you know where forster square retail park is, its round corner from there. are you coming with umar and usman lot or you bringing your own entourage?

tahir
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
baddohc

Post by baddohc »

iv told ramzan 2come with me but dont kno wat hes gonna do
Louis
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Louis »

Are we gonna get some pictures or is it a "yea bruv, black micra innit, yea tesco's carpark woop woop" thread?

Honda Civic DX - D16a9 Conversion - 860kgs
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

lol, course ur gettin pictures, just waitin 4 a lad to bring the wire for my phone that connects to the pc. i wanted to polish my car then post pics up but im gona have to put up what i have, some pics the car is dirty some are not.
al be cumin up with usman lot but mite be bringin a few others with me, thats if they r up for it. most likely they will be, most of us r "if wer racing then im cumin." lol.
Louis
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Louis »

ramzan_anwar wrote:lol, course ur gettin pictures, just waitin 4 a lad to bring the wire for my phone that connects to the pc. i wanted to polish my car then post pics up but im gona have to put up what i have, some pics the car is dirty some are not.
al be cumin up with usman lot but mite be bringin a few others with me, thats if they r up for it. most likely they will be, most of us r "if wer racing then im cumin." lol.
Bla bla bla living it up, racing on the streets, hardcore til i die!!

Looking forward to the pics.

Honda Civic DX - D16a9 Conversion - 860kgs
nick_civic
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by nick_civic »

same as....................pic it yours!! PICTURES

fuk knows.... dot dot dot dot
1991 Honda Civic GL (90hp)
1991 Honda Civic 1.6i-16 (130hp)
1996 Toyota Levin ae111 (163hp)
1992 Mazda RX7 fd3s (261hp tuned to 300hp)
baddohc

Post by baddohc »

bring it on.. lol.. let me kno wat time ur gonna come down mine
ramzan_anwar
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Post by ramzan_anwar »

everyones dissin me,lol here are some pics of my car.

how the hell do u upload pics here,