New owner of Honda EF

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
Chris shrewsbury
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

New owner of Honda EF

Post by Chris shrewsbury »

Hi guys I am Chris I live in Shrewsbury Shropshire. I have just bought my first ever Honda it’s a EF. I am looking at doing a few things to it like change engine and gearbox as it’s a 1.3 auto. But I want to stay with something that came in the EF as I love the period correct mods of the old jdm cars back in the day. I have been into Jap cars all my life and now I am 34 and bought my first Honda. I currently own an FD rx7 which I am modifying but I have owned various high horsepower modified jdm cars. So with that being said I am not looking for anything crazy with the Honda I believe the b16 was the top engine you could buy with the car? But i see they are very exspensive and with this build I don’t want to spend a lot of money as my Rx7 is taking thousands and is so serious and exspensive I want something more useable and a car I can use in all weathers and just have fun with. Anyway thanks for reading and any advice appreciated especially regarding engine choice and the power outputs please thank you