4GUK Back home from JAE!

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

Jim glad you had time to come over and see us more than once i didn't even leave the 4GUK stand other than to venture out to budgens with ben!

8 1/2 hours that's a long journey mate - dedication, i like it!!

It was good to meet you too it's so nice to put faces to all these words.

I was loving the 4x4 mate monster wheels :shock: make my 14s look like wheel nuts!

Lucy seemed nice letting us into a little secret about being a Jordan bumper breaker?!?! :wink: Awesome Integra best model IMO.

I was impressed with the amount that actually turned up too especially with the weather the way it was (at least the Shuttle makes a good place to sleep when the tent's too wet.)

My first SiR too, also my first time to have a ride in a vtec 4G (streaker took a few vtec virginitys this weekend!) :lol:

I agree totally with you on Kev's car - Kev you'll have to take me out in it next time we have a meet Si was very impressed!

Can't wait til the next show - I will try and organise earlier next year so it's less madness and more arranged, all adds to the fun though :lol:
EDIT *Melbourne Blue Shuttle Crew
Superior Blue Shuttle Crew
EE17 Superior Shuttle
sheraz
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting

civic

Post by sheraz »

wish i had been there look't like good fun loving all the civic's who's is the red one with the black and red bonit and the blck one next to it :twisted:
streaker
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!

Post by streaker »

I had a chat with the black civic turbo owner, rebuilt engine which he's hopeing to get 20psi boost on :shock:

Roll on next year :lol:
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

If the turn out is anything like this year i can't wait til the next one! and i can't wait to see you turbo streaker!

This thread seems to have become the JAE thread so i have moved this from the gallery.

EE17 Superior Shuttle
dida4g

Post by dida4g »

Finally got to meet the respected members of this forum, they know who they are.
It seems i brought the good weather with me on the Sunday.
Gutted i couldn't make the on fun and games on Saturday, especially the 'that's not my username game' and the 'can i buy your VT game?' :roll:

Good to see all models in attendance, Si's GL was awesome to drive, quickest GL i've driven, so smooth, that's until you have to press that thing that slows the..... car...... down, mmm what do you call it Si,....oh yeah BREAKS :lol: :lol:
The car of the show for me is KC's JDM 4 door si, which he is on strict orders NEVER to sell it, (only to me :lol:)
2000 CRV Camel Trophy Edition
2009 Kia Pro Ceed 3 1.6 crdi
m@rk
4GUK Donator

Post by m@rk »

yes si.. killer hound... sorry to streaker for that little incident that almost happened..my dog is a c@@t.. :oops:
nominous
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nominous »

Good to put some names to faces, probs would have been more late night wandering's in your stand's direction if the weather was better, but you lot had gone to bed when we swang by Sat night to "terrorise" you all. :lol:
If anything, I want a shuttle more so now.
Pissed with my CRX, one more thing goes wrong with my relationship with it and I'll be breaking it for parts and going for some other 4g family car.
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

Respected members :lol:
Respect to you mate for such an awesome car and set up! and your wifes car too :shock: truly the cleanest crx i saw all weekend! so pleased it was on the 4GUK stand not crxuk :wink:

It really did cheer up Sunday which was good, my feet had time to dry out!

You would have only got annoyed with the fun and games on Saturday :wink:

I told KC a couple more times before he left to make sure he doesn't sell it! so good to see all varieties of Civics
8)
EE17 Superior Shuttle
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

nominous wrote:Good to put some names to faces, probs would have been more late night wandering's in your stand's direction if the weather was better, but you lot had gone to bed when we swang by Sat night to "terrorise" you all. :lol:
If anything, I want a shuttle more so now.
Pissed with my CRX, one more thing goes wrong with my relationship with it and I'll be breaking it for parts and going for some other 4g family car.
Go get a Shuttle!!!! Do you want me to scan them brochures and post them up for you?!?
EE17 Superior Shuttle
streaker

Re: ..

Post by streaker »

meandmejulie wrote:yes si.. killer hound... sorry to streaker for that little incident that almost happened..my dog is a c@@t.. :oops:
Or perhaps I am just a woos :roll:

I am getting confused with you and si, both short haircuts :?: Pretty sure it was the cider :oops: It really numbs the brain next day :P

Hope the weather improves, although my mate with the silver rex reakons its black down Southampton so it looks like your all in for another soaking :?

And we really, really need stickers for our 4G's :lol:
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

I know we need stickers, and cards for under wipers of other 4G's.

I'll sort it - if anyone else can help let me know
EE17 Superior Shuttle
m@rk
4GUK Donator

Post by m@rk »

craig.. i just noticed your edit on your car colour...pmsl :D
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

cryz2 wrote:last but not lest MR Craig G
Thank you for all your time setting up ,,
and all you done to get JAE sorted for all of us 4Gers
your a star
Cheers Si you're a Star too - thanks for fitting the new Dizzy for me and tuning it all in!

Thanks to Tom for selling me the Dizzy and to Dave for the Twin headlamps (I'll have fun and games wiring them in :shock: ) I owe you both, send me you paypal details and i'll send payment at the weekend (after payday) i spent out before i got there getting my wheels on the car! :roll: it was worth it though :D
EE17 Superior Shuttle
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: .

Post by Craig G »

meandmejulie wrote:craig.. i just noticed your edit on your car colour...pmsl :D
It had to be done - disappointed it's not superior but pleased i am now even more unique!
EE17 Superior Shuttle
streaker

Post by streaker »

To true, unlike those common as muck Superior blue civics :P