Matt's DA6 - High Comp b16a build - MOT passed.

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
Tahir

Re: Matt's DA6 - High Comp b16a build - MOT passed.

Post by Tahir »

Them rims 8)

You jammy git!!!
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
mattj
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting

Post by mattj »

Thanks 8)

I spent a long while umming whether I could justify the cost, then bought them anyway eventually.

I sold the set of brides I picked up to go in the DA as I had a change of mind and thought against them. I test fitted an ATR recaro and liked how it looked, just not the pattern / material and the fact it didn't tip. I set about looking for some Recaro Trendlines and settled on these, Alcantara centeres with leather bolsters. Adjustable leg support and fan cooled seat, very classy.

And one fitted in the car, need some more steel plate to adapt the DA rails to fit. I was scared they would look too modern or out of place, but they look perfect. they're the same height as OEM seats in terms of both base and head rest, the match the interior perfectly and are very comfy.

COSWORTH
**Trader**

Post by COSWORTH »

Nice seats, think they are out of the megane r26 model

I'm having such a good time..
mattj

Post by mattj »

They're the same seat yes mate, or very similar at least (some clio's also) but these were bought through a recaro dealer, they've not come from a car (OEM part), I've even got the instruction manuals in a sealed bag for each seat.