noob

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
wafu_jack

noob

Post by wafu_jack »

hiya everyone...i'm pretty new to the forum but been reading posts for a while!! I'm off to pick up Joel's minter of a VT in the morning (can't wait :twisted: ) so you can expect lots of seemingly daft questions in the near future!! This is my first 4G but a couple of my mates have them!!

I'll be looking to take her to plenty of meets/shows etc so if anyone knows of any decent ones in the northwest (or anywhere really) I'd appreciate you letting me know!!

Cheers guys!!
Civic Jim
Lvl5! Turbo Charged Posting

Post by Civic Jim »

welcome to the forum mate

the car you have bought seems to be tidy,

im sure you can find any info you need on here

speak to you soon mate
now boosting about in a R32 GTR
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

welcome, hope the forum is full of the info you need 8)
civicrudeboi
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by civicrudeboi »

welcome mate :D we will soon be organising a 4GUK meet, make sure you put ur name dwn for it lol so keep an eye out for the post, :twisted:
K REG VT!!!!
m@rk
4GUK Donator

Post by m@rk »

hi wafu, n joy
daz16v

Post by daz16v »

hey and welcome to the site.
wafu_jack

Post by wafu_jack »

got it back...what a day though...we went to oulton park this morning to pick up some seats for my mates dx (b16a2 conversion) we were there at 7am got to exeterish at lunch time and was more than pleased with the way the VT was lookin!! its mint - a couple of niggly bits like brake squeal and the engine sounds a little "ticky" but were gonna look at them soon (hopefully something and nothing!!)

apart from looking great and being rust free she sounds great, really roars even though its all standard induction and exhaust!!

*added jus for comedy value* - on the way back my mate who gave me a lift down ran out of diesel on the m6 and to make his day even better he somehow managed to throw his phone out of the window lol :x

Cheers for all the welcomes guys keep up the good work!!
Shaun
beastgtir

Post by beastgtir »

its mint - a couple of niggly bits like brake squeal and the engine sounds a little "ticky" but were gonna look at them soon (hopefully something and nothing!!

Lost motion assembelies, lma's. nothing to be worried about. you can replace them.
sheraz

civic

Post by sheraz »

welcome to the form uv gt urselve a nice vt mate
billysan

Post by billysan »

Glad you got back ok mate. Hope the car is still to you're satisfaction.

Quite funny about you're mate breaking down etc though!!

Catch you soon [+]