MY PROJECT HAS NOW STARTED!!!

Keep a Diary of your Civic project here, keeping photo records and providing step by step guides and tips.
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

walsh123 wrote::lol: thats what id do i hate cleaning cars properly
Wrong attitude mate.
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
walsh123
4GUK Donator

Post by walsh123 »

:lol: i know Tahir i might clean the Dx never cleaned the white one though as the paint was knackered so if i cleaned it it looked worse :(
1990 Civic VT Daily
1991 civic GL (track toy)
1991 Shuttle (To be "sensible" daily project)
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

i think il clean it mysel. i dont wana give pep £x for doin somtin that i cud do in an hour :lol:
mal72
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by mal72 »

T CUT it man will come up like new
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

mal72 wrote:T CUT it man will come up like new
cheers m8 will give it a go tomoro if i get a min 8)
or you could do it for me :lol:
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

t-cut is fukin lethal 8) takes a min or two but wel worth it.. it makes her look like new :lol:
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

couple off pics of service history from new until 38,320miles. and some pics off some off the bills i have from the last 6months 8)

EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

update

Post by EMNDEM »

my sunroof came and i am ordering i vt front bumber with lip 8)

dont have sunroof fitted yet cause havent got the chance been workin all week. will get it fitted soon and get some more pics up.. :wink:
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

still havent got time to fit new sun roof or do anything else to her. i have the paint for the wheels and 4tyres for them aswel so will be on it before sunday hopefully for a cruise down the prom 8)

any one wana fit a sunroof for me ?? :lol:
http://www.ek9.org/index.php?threads/pa ... e-3.62563/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

You want full paintwork correction to make the paint look better than new.

I'd never use T-Cut, it wouldn't cut it with me :shock: I only ever use top products. T-cut will make a rough car look better but it will never leave the finish that using a range of professinal products and techniques will.

EMNDEM wrote:i think il clean it mysel. i dont wana give pep £x for doin somtin that i cud do in an hour :lol:
You can't do it in an Hour - I just spent 3 days working on an Audi Q7 (inside included) It takes make me 2 days to do most cars excluding the interior.

I suppose it all depends on how fussy people are, I need everything to be perfect, as do most of my customers.

Good to see you are still keeping up the work on the 4G.
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

Do you clean cars ?? i have seen ur civic in B&Q car park several times looks nice. i want a professional finish wot cleanin stuff do u recommend?
http://www.ek9.org/index.php?threads/pa ... e-3.62563/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

EMNDEM wrote:Do you clean cars ??
Yeah, I do detailing and Paint correction, Perfect Image

I have seen ur civic in B&Q car park several times looks nice.
Thanks, I try to keep it in top shape, although if its been on a Saturday it will normally be a bit dirty by then.

I want a professional finish wot cleanin stuff do u recommend?
THB its hard to get a professional finish without using lots of products and a proper machine polisher would be needed as would multi-stage polishes. Its nor cheap, my eqipment and products come to about £400

The best you can do by hand is really to clean it, de-tar it, clay it and then use something like AutoGlym SRP (or possibly a finishing polish, but you have to really work it in, which is hard work) followed by a Wax.

The 4G is actually quite an awkward car to do, the rear and the lower half all have small areas and awkward angles.

If you want I could do you a good price on paint correction saying as your a fellow 4G owner.
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

If you want I could do you a good price on paint correction saying as your a fellow 4G owner. [quote]

pm me you could do all that you said above give me a price m8.. remember am a fellow 4g'er like yourself not many of us about N.I :wink:

i only no off my civic and your civic and a blue one that i saw in portballintry and i was talkin to him it only has 80,000mile on it but it auto :( ... that the only civic 4g's about where i live....
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

got the alloys on they massive look different and i like them so they being kept for a while 8) need spacers on them lol

havent got sun roof fitted yet, so if any1 up 4 that they are more than welcome :lol:

am enjoyin drivinig the 4g alot it awsume :D
need it resprayed and body work sorted before i do any more to her :cry: so need to rob a bank lol (that was a joke)

goin to make a for sale section soon so look out for that. will upload more pics later if am in :lol: thanks for readin :wink:
EMNDEM
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by EMNDEM »

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK R.I.P BABY :cry: