Hello from (hopefully) soon to be EF owner!

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
isitafox
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Hello from (hopefully) soon to be EF owner!

Post by isitafox »

Hey all, I'm currently on the lookout for an EF as part project but mainly my workhorse and runaround.
I'm in Derbyshire an hopefully if I find one it'll be my 5th or 6th Honda, 1st was 1.5 EK, 2nd was ITR, 3rd was 3rd gen Prelude and currently got a Jazz but I'm looking to sell for a CRV for the wife.
Love Hondas and always dreamt of ownin an EF over even a CRX really so hopefully dreams will come true and summat will come up!
Gutted as there's one on ebay at the mo not far from me in very good condition but it's been traded in with the scrappage scheme so only available for breaking!
Oldskool J-EDM
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by Oldskool J-EDM »

Hello...and welcome.

So...can you not buy the car and re-register it somehow??? There has to be a way around it...some people will scap some very valuble vehicles unwittingly...or due to paper work error....surely there is some way VOSA will allow exceptions...Maybe worth a look into. These cars are getting rare and every one needs to be saved IMO :idea:
D14A1 EC9 GL
127WHP@6200rpm Bisimoto
4GUK-Resident-Pic-Whore! Image
browne174
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by browne174 »

hey there, welcome

quit new to the ef scene myself, managed to save one from the crusher :)
isitafox
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by isitafox »

Oldskool J-EDM wrote:Hello...and welcome.

So...can you not buy the car and re-register it somehow??? There has to be a way around it...some people will scap some very valuble vehicles unwittingly...or due to paper work error....surely there is some way VOSA will allow exceptions...Maybe worth a look into. These cars are getting rare and every one needs to be saved IMO :idea:
Would love to, says on the page it had 1 owner from new an only done 62k!
Bloody scrappage scheme is killing all the good cars!
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

Hello mate. Enjoy the forum.

Tahir
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
ckrs_civic
Lvl1 Newbie
Lvl1 Newbie

Post by ckrs_civic »

welcome mate