h5 hon was this anybody s on here????????????

4th Generation Honda Civic Owners Club Main Forum.
robhornerhonda
4GUK Donator

h5 hon was this anybody s on here????????????

Post by robhornerhonda »

see i sold my silver 16i-16 to my brother after him nagging and nagging me and regreted it...about 2 months later i get a call of a local lad asking if i d be intrested in a little black civic,when i got there it was a little tatty black ed with the privte plate H5 HON ,well with my surname being horner i thought it was ideal as it either looks like his honda or horners honda,gets down to sorting a price out,at first my pal wanted 1000 for car and plate,cause the plate is valued at 995(cherished numbers)lets just say i didn t pay that in the end,bargain,the plate is getting transfered to my aerodeck vti as it will be hitting the shows in march.......
muzza
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

Post by muzza »

Whats the original registration of it ? i remember selling my black ed around 4 years ago now and im not sure what happened to it
Crx VTT 310bhp-212lbs/ft....
robhornerhonda
4GUK Donator

Post by robhornerhonda »

i ll have to look under the snow mate,its ecteched in the glass the origanal plate,see i picked this up of pal nearly a year ago,he said it come from bradford or leeds area........
serious_power
Lvl3 Street Racer
Lvl3 Street Racer

hi

Post by serious_power »

hi there the was vandlised in heckmondwike and the guy calld harry owned it i got offerd it i didnt wanted it cheers
SEX ON WHEELS VTEC YOW
robhornerhonda
4GUK Donator

Post by robhornerhonda »

missed a steal there mate 1000 pound private plate on that car........i snapped it up with my name being horner i thought it was ideal i bought it for next to nowt,had to put ignition barrel,lock set etc,but it took me about an hour to sort out,even came with 12 months mot.bargain