Hows it goin folks ?

Introduce yourself to the rest of us - what's your car, plans and maybe a little about yourself if you like!
K20-EF9
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by K20-EF9 »

Tahir wrote:The white one with the blue trims and wheels, was that yours aswell.
any pics of it? this car is the only white ef9 Ive had now the rest were all black and gunmetal grey will try route out some pics....one thing Ive regretted was not taking enough pictures and videos of my cars .... must take a few proper ones of this one too
Craig G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Craig G »

K20-EF9 wrote:
Tahir wrote:The white one with the blue trims and wheels, was that yours aswell.
any pics of it? this car is the only white ef9 Ive had now the rest were all black and gunmetal grey will try route out some pics....one thing Ive regretted was not taking enough pictures and videos of my cars .... must take a few proper ones of this one too
You wont get away with not taking pics of your car now you are on here... we love our picture whoring.
EDIT *Melbourne Blue Shuttle Crew
Superior Blue Shuttle Crew
EE17 Superior Shuttle
Tahir

Post by Tahir »

I dont have any but there is 5 white EF9's I know of.

Yours, Yasir's, Kryton's, EF9_SiR's and the White with Blue wheels one I think PrivateImprts imported.

Pics of your other EF's you have owned and know of in the UK would be very nice.
2010 Audi A3 1.6TDi Sport
EE9 CVC
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Post by EE9 CVC »

K20-EF9 wrote:@ee9 no man nothing got to do with icetronics they didnt touch the car.
Good to hear you've put a lot of hard work into the car then :top:

Have you got any other experience of IceTronix, as I have heard their work isn't always the best.

Yah man Im from Kilkenny ... but most likely this ef9 wont see the road too often as il be using it as track car so dont be shy if you see it at mondello in the not too distant future and say hello haha
I hope to get up to Modello sometime this summer, Hopefully will see you then.

I have some photos of a Black EF9 with a Cage and a white interior running on TE37's, for some reason I think this was one of yours is it?
K20-EF9
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by K20-EF9 »

@craig c hahaha ok il try and work on it....im promise you will be sick of lookin at my heap of S*!t again the summer haha

@tahir yah they are nice in white also and no defo the one with blue trim wasnt mine but does sound nice.....my car was actually red from factory just to let you know and was fully resprayed in Cl7 Euro R white looks pretty good in the flesh .... but want to have a black one too ta keep her company ha

@ee9 cvc yah I did thats the only way to do it that way the car is to your own taste and not somebody elses....and to the icetronics bit yah they wouldnt be the best know of few lads who got conversions done in egs and a dc2 and werent too impressed but they are handy for engine mounts and few top end parts like hasport and ecu harnesses and adaptors etc but are notorious for sellin tenzo and various shite too haha

Yah man that was one of my old cars ...was some yoke to move