Paz's civic projects

Topics related to 3G and earlier
paz
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Paz's civic projects

Post by paz »

Hi guys been on here a while some of you may know me for the Silver Gt low miles and very clean.
After buying my first one i kinda started really search high and low for them! constant searching paid off i think!

View of what has been going on for the last year/1/2/3 lol :)

Bought the low mile 3g gt while ago cant remeber when 2009 possibly:
Have added a front lip to it sitting on some rota's atm but this is it last summer:
Then things started to get a bit crazy bought this :
Put a new engine in then sold,
Then i bought another one from a mate which was then sold a couple months later:

Then the fun comes the other 3g's :)
Blue Auto the eve after picked up end of last year MOT was due so got it quite cheap
washed

Mot time came round and needed some work:
Before
After
Excuse the paint was only paint had laying about until i have a go with respray in the stock blue :)
Otherside
made panel
Primed
Painted
Front floor pan had a small hole which after a bit of poking around ended up to be this size untill i hit decent metal
New panels made up and welded in
that should be good for long time!
underneath panel made also so double skin
Tom's racing jdm rims:
Will update this on a separate thread but passed Mot its currently lowered on front torsion bar now and sitting on a set of eibach ep1 sportline springs on the rear which funnily enough sit really well!

Then onto the next one i picked up:
Bought this from wales someone had attempted to steal the car so the steering column is bent,ignition barell broken to bits and the driver door lock as ruined,nothing that couldn't be fixed have a steering column ready to go in and a lock set and steering wheel as its bent due to the thieves and their bar to break the steering lock off!
some damage
so started to clean this up :
Driver sill is solid:
Passenger needs some attention(sills now ordered should arrive next week)
cleaned the interior up gave real good clean!
carpet out to check for rust:
only rust found on the driver foot well so should be easy fix same as the blue auto :)
3/4
Then came no.4!
i looked at this a year ago and said to myself no i wont get it as i went to look at it in London and turned up it had cracked screen 12month mot but it needed some work.
months went by and i saw it pop up on ebay a few times and i though o well ill let it go someone will but it. finally the guy rang me up and said he was going to banger race it and i kinda almost shed a tear for it so what i did next was not in my plans but it happened lol i had a old polo sitting around that ran but just had been sitting around for 3-4 years doing nothing! so i arranged a deal with him so he dropped the civic to me and he took the polo so he could banger race that ;)
Result was :
seat seen better days:
bit of rust

the ones of you that are paying attention may realise this .... the only reason i bought the car really as it is pretty awsome:
Yes the numbers are 2 digits out :)

well thats it for the mo few pics of my good 1 with few different wheels:

Recaro been taken out now and steering wheel will be changed back to stock as i wanna keep it as original inside as possible really the others can be my toys to tinker :)

hope you guys enjoy and comment good or bad welcome :)

Please note im not rich wish i was! i just am trying to save the 3g's i have spent alot of money saving these cars kinda hit me hard on the bank balance but i think the end result will pay off to see them appreciated buy all the honda fans :)

All the work carried out is by me and my dad.

my dc5 has had most of the attention hence why i have not been giving the 3g's the attention they deserve but that is now finished i will be cracking on with the 3g's :)

Pic of my dc5 :)

lukethelaw
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Re: Paz's civic projects

Post by lukethelaw »

Paz, you been on epcivic for awhile? Regonize the cars and user name?
paz
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by paz »

Ye matey used to have the ep1 civic :)
callum0892
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by callum0892 »

Love the first 3g!
Ernie
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by Ernie »

Great work mate, I have a 3G itch I need to scratch, very nearly bought one before the VT... there is a red one localish to me, but its too expensive for having no T&T...

Keep up the rescuing!
paz
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by paz »

cheers for comments :) now the suns out i can start to do some evenings working on them :)
walsh123
4GUK Donator

Post by walsh123 »

Damn you got some 3g love going on right here haha

Some nice cars man where do you keep them all !? Must cost a bomb to rent a place for all those :shock: :lol:
1990 Civic VT Daily
1991 civic GL (track toy)
1991 Shuttle (To be "sensible" daily project)
paz
Learner - Newbie
Learner - Newbie

Post by paz »

walsh123 wrote:Damn you got some 3g love going on right here haha

Some nice cars man where do you keep them all !? Must cost a bomb to rent a place for all those :shock: :lol:
Im pretty luck man i store them at my parents place got a sort of mini farm so few spaces to park thm up :) im building a tempory shed so i can wack 2 of them in but progress has been slow gonna start concreting a base now the suns out in evenings :) my good 3g was sat outside all winter under cover snow and all like this :( need it to be in a proper garage this winter may have to spend out rent one worst case.

walsh123
4GUK Donator

Post by walsh123 »

Ahh fair play if i had a little farm to store cars :shock: Ohhh the IMpretty sure it woud get out of hand haha :oops: Honda's everywhere :lol:

Damn yeah dont let the mint one be left out in winter again wont last long :shock:
1990 Civic VT Daily
1991 civic GL (track toy)
1991 Shuttle (To be "sensible" daily project)
louckie
4GUK Donator

Post by louckie »

3G WITH VTI BLADESSS <3 UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;)
In the league of ultimate procs
99mrbe
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Post by 99mrbe »

3G badass 8)