4GUK

Honda Civic Forum - 4th Generation Civic Owners Club
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:09 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm 
Offline
Lvl1 Newbie
Lvl1 Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:04 am
Posts: 61
Location: Frontlines or Trenches
Very nice my brother had 1 about 40 years ago, minter, sadly he crashed it in a wall. :drivegear: :shock:

_________________
You mite take my Life, but u cant take my Soul


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:27 pm 
Offline
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:53 am
Posts: 636
Location: Heckmondwike
SIR_Frankie wrote:
Very nice my brother had 1 about 40 years ago, minter, sadly he crashed it in a wall. :drivegear: :shock:



:lol: :lol:

_________________
Sick Civic VT OfTeN LiCkEd NeVeR bEaTeN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 1237
Location: Slough
Things have taken a turn for the worse again!

I went up last night to start cleaning up the floor pan and to make up templates and discovered even bigger holes.

Decision time :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:59 pm 
Offline
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 540
Location: G14 Classified
M8NYG wrote:
SIR_Frankie wrote:
Very nice my brother had 1 about 40 years ago, minter, sadly he crashed it in a wall. :drivegear: :shock:



:lol: :lol:


You should have looked where you going then :D

_________________
SEX ON WHEELS VTEC YOW


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 am 
Offline
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:53 am
Posts: 636
Location: Heckmondwike
serious_power wrote:
M8NYG wrote:
SIR_Frankie wrote:
Very nice my brother had 1 about 40 years ago, minter, sadly he crashed it in a wall. :drivegear: :shock:



:lol: :lol:


You should have looked where you going then :D


His brother not him you wolly :roll: :twisted:

_________________
Sick Civic VT OfTeN LiCkEd NeVeR bEaTeN


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group