4GUK

Honda Civic Forum - 4th Generation Civic Owners Club
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 pm 
4GUK Donator

Right i found out theres a Car Show in Essex in June, was thinking would the Club like to attend? its free for the Driver and 1 passenger. the driver even gets a Free Cup of Tea!!!, just wondering if anyone would be up for it, i know i am and i know a few others will be too. here is some details

The Manningtree Vehicle Show, The Revival. Sunday June 30th 10.30am - 4pm, Classic Cars, Modern Classics, Bikes, Scooters, Trikes, Cars, Vans, Buses, Trucks and Military Vehicles. Plus loads more..
Mission
To raise as much money as possible and put on an event that local people will appreciate
General information

We are now planning the 2013 Annual Manningtree Vehicle Show to be held at the Horsley Cross Car-boot site, A120 Horsley Cross Roundabout / Junction B1035, Between Colchester & Harwich, CO11 2NZ ( Opposite the Cross Inn pub & the water tower ) . On Sunday 30th June, Please note this is a new venue and a new committee but our mission is the same. To hold a show with as much variety in vehicles for all vehicle enthusiasts and petrol heads. A relaxing atmosphere with our live through the ages bands and dancers. Grabbing a bargin at the autojumble and chilling at the bar or the refreshments stalls. We are welcoming all previous and new exhibitors to apply for entry which i'm happy to say is still FREE to all vehicle drivers and one other occupants/riders.

have a discussion i know there is a few shows on around this time, and i know this wont be for some peoples tastes but would be a good day out and show the public some 4gs, shuttles and CRXs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm 
4GUK Donator

Right well im going to be sorting this out for a few of us over the next few weeks, so if anybody wants to put there names down should be a good day
the forms can be downloaded here but if u want me to sort it out, im happy to :) would need driver and car details then passes can be given out on the day

http://www.manningtreevehicleshowrevival.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/MVS%20Entry%20Form%202013.pdf

Entry to this year’s Manningtree Vehicle Show is still FREE to all vehicle drivers and 1 other occupant / rider. As a goodwill gesture to everyone that pre-books their vehicle into the event, they will recieve a voucher entitling them to a FREE tea or coffee (drivers only.) Drinks can be collected from the TS Catering unit.

1.) Chapman (Shuttle)
2.) Toolbox Gremlin (EF3 Sedan)
3.) Craig G (Shuttle)
4:) JellyBean (1616i)

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:07 pm 
4GUK Donator

no one up for a free car show? and the offer of FREE TEA for a driver ?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:05 pm 
4GUK Donator

im going to be booking this within the next 2 weeks, all i need is names and regs so passes can be sent out

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:25 pm 
4GUK Donator

Right im getting the forms sent off Satuday so need final names and numbers