4GUK

Honda Civic Forum - 4th Generation Civic Owners Club
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:55 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Thought I'd whip the wheels off and give him a wipe over as its been a few months since I did... ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Love how clean he is but still will be better once I fit the bushes as I'll get all the arms painted. Could do with some advice from folk that have fitted polybushes to their 4G. That's next on the list after bodywork and respray !!
I've been toying with the idea of fitting a different engine into vic, really been on my mind.
The options were
K20 and then turn into a k24
H22
Or just stay with the A9 and do the head work, cams, pistons, rods and have a solid 170+? Bhp NA beater...
What to do guys, Pete has some bits for sale and if they don't go this weekend, I may be inclined to buy them, if I'm completely honest, I don't really want to fit another engine as vics so honest as he is. I don't want no 300-500bhp car, if I want scary power then I got mk2 for that, I just want him set up handling wise and a nice healthy 200bhp MAX!! Think that'll be more than enough in him....
Your advice pls guys, it matters!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Check out this sexy bastard! My friends, friends car! ImageImage

I want that in my life!!!

So that's all for now guys, vics just loving life right now, just needs more poke lol.
Respect to my 4G family :top:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30233

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:36 pm 
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!
Lvl7! Post Whore y0!

Damn! vic looking spotless as always :top: i havent forgotten about bits you need bro,that ed7 i was getting flopped on me,so wont be getting my hands on that,but i may be able to ge you the bits you messaged me about il keep you updated fam :top:

as for power in this beauty,id keep it simple and stright foward bro,have you considered a b16b? on the other hand a k20/24 would turn it into an absolute animal :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:28 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

R3H4N wrote:
Damn! vic looking spotless as always :top: i havent forgotten about bits you need bro,that ed7 i was getting flopped on me,so wont be getting my hands on that,but i may be able to ge you the bits you messaged me about il keep you updated fam :top:

as for power in this beauty,id keep it simple and stright foward bro,have you considered a b16b? on the other hand a k20/24 would turn it into an absolute animal :twisted:

Yes bro, good to hear from you man. And no rush at all with any bits.
Defo not putting a B series bro, tried it twice and had nothing but headache so it's not for me, I'm still yet to even "come on" vtec myself in a B series!! How bad is that, that I've never ever been actually been in vtec myself in a B series. Never mind ay. Anyone offering pls let me no lol.
So no, either D or K really bro, and my only negative regarding K swap is that I don't want the sump sitting on the floor when the engines in making my car only really useful on a crisp straight road, I'm not into straight line racing, I like bends and lots of them especially very fast ones so if a K engine is going to compromise that then no, I'm not interested, I don't mind getting some very good quality coilovers and going higher, I'm all for that, but still, it can't be too to low in the bay, so if anyone has any input for me regarding a K20 install pls let me no. Cheers

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30233

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 am 
4GUK Donator

Message Ernie on here or better off on crx-uk he's local to me and is pretty much the master of K swaps.

He done a few he's doing someones CRX on CRX-uk so you'll be able to see the quality of his work. Really good guy.

He'll be able to tell you what you need or even do the swap for you :top:

1991 Shuttle (To be "sensible" daily project)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 pm 
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!

If you wanna stay D16 i have an inlet manifold you might be interested in, will support your 170bhp goal with ease...

Check the for sale section for more info.

Car looks good as always man.

http://4guk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21115 - Build thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22