4GUK

Honda Civic Forum - 4th Generation Civic Owners Club
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Why hello, not see this car for a very long time!
This you getting your arse in gear and getting vic out to play :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:30 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

99mrbe wrote:
Why hello, not see this car for a very long time!
This you getting your arse in gear and getting vic out to play :)

Heya mate, yea he's been away for a few months tbh, but plenty more hibernation to do yet. He's not gonna be back on the road till probably 2017. Lots to do, and he's on 44k now so that's where I'd like him to stay lol. Been taking to my boy daz at DNR and we were talking about which route to go down engine wise, defo staying D, wanna let all these B series folk no what time it is and make them see that Ds are better than Bs, allll day long.
It was nice taking him on a lil drive round the block tho, missed his tone

Hows yours bud? Did you source some coloured water hoses in the end?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30233

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:15 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Well don't keep her hibernating to long :)! I wanna stay d series too! The only way I can see that will give amazing power is the z6! Seen lots of z6 with good power gain and parts seem to be ready accessible! Where with the a9 parts are a nightmare, people seem to think they don't take boost very well but hopefully I will find out soon enough!

No not the correct ones anyways! Parts again nightmare lol! Iv bought some coolant hose of ebay just some straight flexi ones! They need to be long so they don't kink but hopefully they'll work out ok!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:49 pm 
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!
Lvl6! Danger to manifold!

sixteen16 wrote:
Lee4391 wrote:
Really like the golf airbox man.

Good to see the civic again too.

Hello mate, thank you very much for your kind words :top:
The airbox is unique to my car made around the edges of the mk2s golf already design. The flow is brilliant. And easily accessible by removing the lid. His work i cannot urge more of you enough, to get some work done by him. His prices are very competitive aswell.
Hows your car doing Lee? We need to have a chat aswell blood, I think you no what it's gonna be about....

Civics gettin' there man, doing a bit of engine work currently.

Yeah no doubt, i know exactly what it'll be about haha.

You gunna be at the 4G dyno meet again this year?

http://4guk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21115 - Build thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:15 pm 
4GUK Donator

Nice to see you back on the forum Ebo! I was wondering where you'd been hiding !

Civic is looking lush as always something about black paint always looks great 8)

Im no major german car fan but i like the custom air box, looks well made as you say dude :top:

1991 Shuttle (To be "sensible" daily project)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

safe.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:54 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Lee4391 wrote:
sixteen16 wrote:
Lee4391 wrote:
Really like the golf airbox man.

Good to see the civic again too.

Hello mate, thank you very much for your kind words :top:
The airbox is unique to my car made around the edges of the mk2s golf already design. The flow is brilliant. And easily accessible by removing the lid. His work i cannot urge more of you enough, to get some work done by him. His prices are very competitive aswell.
Hows your car doing Lee? We need to have a chat aswell blood, I think you no what it's gonna be about....

Civics gettin' there man, doing a bit of engine work currently.

Yeah no doubt, i know exactly what it'll be about haha.

You gunna be at the 4G dyno meet again this year?

Yea, you kno exactly what its about, and to most its a minor and they often over look the potential they can achieve with your special skills, but it's as important to me as the engine! Don't worry, we'll natter...
Yea, engine build is gonna be starting very soon, hoping to go down to Brackley real soon to lay down some sort of direction, thinking high comp A9 possibly with some nitrous, like I said defo staying D series. Im not chasing 300+bhp, im realistic and plan on using all my revs not waiting till no VwankTec or awaiting on boost, and then only being able to put some of the power down and the rest getting buried in the tarmac with most of my toyos along with it, lol, I just want 200-250 NA fun, or if the NA won't achieve that then there is talk of a supercharger. Usable boost!
I hope to be at the 4G dyno shoot, sadly won't be with Vic.

walsh123 wrote:
Nice to see you back on the forum Ebo! I was wondering where you'd been hiding !

Civic is looking lush as always something about black paint always looks great 8)

Im no major german car fan but i like the custom air box, looks well made as you say dude :top:

Yes brother. How are you? Were you in brum the weekend? And yes mate I no, it had been a while and a very tough time tbh. From brain surgery to the normal everyday bollox, it's been a testing time but I'm still here, strong and smiling, well, trying lol. But I've always been here, always popping on the site seeing what you guys are up to and keeping up to date. While I was in hospital for a month, I was in contact with Daryl Badboy with BerylBlu aswell as Superdohc and Tahir, they were checking in on me which I appreciate. It'll be good to see you all though

Gizmo wrote:
safe.

Ello you sight for sore eyes, how are you blood? Miss you man, I see your beastS are coming along, looking good on the welding side of things!!
What you bringing to dynoDay?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm 
4GUK Donator

Ah not bad thanks man just trying to kick the habit a bit, im upto 6 4g's :oops: :lol: well 5 n one crx :wink:

Aye sure was man what a trip that was i missed my train n all sorts :oops: Shame i missed ya dude just saw Daryl n teg builder, when i collected the CRX.
Damn man thats some serious S*!t to contend with, i hope your all good now though dude :top: Aye you gotta love the 4g community man we're always there for each other 8)

Well civic or no civic your part of the crew man so get down i dont even know what ill be coming in a civic of some sort i imagine :drivegear:

1991 Shuttle (To be "sensible" daily project)

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:41 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Hello Sluts, hope all is and are well.....

thought id put up a lil wee update for the mossive!! :lol:

As sold me Subaru foz tubby and sent the mk2 off for more fab work ive decided to get the ol pal out for a few weeks...

first thing to do was find out why that
1- my rear wheels were smoking after a very small trip up the road, smoking due to heat
and
2- why he felt so dam slow

as you can all imagine, rear calipers had seized beyond belief and needed doing.

now, me being a photo guy, I totally forgot to take some befores, but I forgot and to be honest im sure you've all seen old (only done 40,000miles :D :P ) dirty seized calipers so heres some afters.....

Now from the start I must say a BIG BIG thank you to daryl DazEC8 for all his hard work hes put in helping me remove and install the calipers, he did basically all of it and I just pumped the brakes and made my eyes more red watching him work :shock: hes the man! knows these 4Gs like the back of his hand! Also thanks to Mart for the powder coated bits!!

took him out for a naughty road test and felt and sounded awesome,yet again, even with over 8 month old fuel!!
mot and oil change next week then on road 1st june!!

more updates and plenty pics to come!!

I think I want some amber front corners if anyone knows to any? think itll look good, or ones like lukereg9's front ones which are a bit of both amber and clear!!

love and leave ya!!

blessings 8) :drivegear:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:08 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

sixteen16 wrote:
I think I want some amber front corners if anyone knows to any? think itll look good, or ones like lukereg9's front ones which are a bit of both amber and clear!!
:

the ones on my shuttle were just painted, which is easy enough to do but i personally think they look awful compared to oe ones which are almost impossible to acquire :cry: i've since gone all clear as it works better with silver imo
the ones on my old ed7 were genuine ambers bought from the states and looked so much better :top: but i've got a spare set of clear 16v ones kicking about if you want a spare set to try painting

rear calipers look great btw, who did the refurb?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:14 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

LukeReg9 wrote:
sixteen16 wrote:
:

the ones on my shuttle were just painted, which is easy enough to do but i personally think they look awful compared to oe ones which are almost impossible to acquire :cry: i've since gone all clear as it works better with silver imo
the ones on my old ed7 were genuine ambers bought from the states and looked so much better :top: but i've got a spare set of clear 16v ones kicking about if you want a spare set to try painting

rear calipers look great btw, who did the refurb?

Easy bro, ye nice 1 man could try painting them up but tbf if your saying that the proper amber ones are better, I might try source some of them. I was simply looking at vic while DazEC8 was doing his thing and I was just looking at the rears, amber, the side repeaters, amber, so I might amber the front corners aswell. Simplicity at its best if u ask me. Can only try.
The calipers were stripped by a local place to me and then my friend who has his own powder coating place sorted them out for me then I just took them back to the place by me to be re fitted with brand new parts and looks amazing, also did my mk2 calipers at same time...

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:55 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Awesome refurb on those calipers, they look brand new :top:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

:( :? :x :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

What's the bad thing about that? :shock: My engine has over 124k miles :lol:

Wish i could get an engine with such low mileage :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Only bad thing is that he's gaining miles/age. Yes i no, still very very low but, yano when you don't want your dog or cat or etc etc to age, suppose it's the same with me vic!!!
I suppose it is mainly due to the fact that he had 33k on when I brought it and I'm trying to keep it in a mint ish condition, I do try to. So in that respect I suppose I don't wanna clock up to to many in him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next