4GUK

Honda Civic Forum - 4th Generation Civic Owners Club
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 am 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Got these two done today...

Also scraped the letters on the v/c.

Sorry for all the crappy cell pics. S'all I have right now. Gonna order the stickers next Friday and hopefully swap the tires on the two that're done so far.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 am 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Almost forgot, picked a set of rear speaker covers up last weekend too! This one is the worst one out of the two with that little knick in the fabric. The other one is minty!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 am 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Doing a great job man :top:

I love you're oil cap :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Ahh the oil cap. Quite the conversation piece... :wink:

Epic news! Got notification Saturday that all my tickets have been dismissed! Yes!! Finally, a free man again!!! Also: Got my job back at the Machine shop!!! Erhmehgerd!! So excited I can barely contain myself!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

still one of my favorite sets of wheels...wish i could actually afford mf10's :P

Click^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:34 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

So do I. These are actually fakes. They're Rota's.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:00 am 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Whoo! It has been a minute! I finally got some time to squeeze a little update in. My wife and I move into a place of our own this Friday! Hazah!! Not a moment too soon. Been workin like a dog back at my old job! Lovin that!!!! And a little with the car...
Got around to playing with my resistor box (again).

And last Friday I got to take the refinished Fugen's in and get some new-ish rubber slapped onto them!

Didn't get em back until Tuesday though.

Put em on as soon as I got home though!!! O.O

...and the following morning...

Updates from here on out are gonna be slow being as I'll have to wait to get ISP services out to our new place. Till then, Hope enjoy these pics as much as I am!!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 am 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

yer i had some circuit 10's on my coupe...just like the look of them....cant beat em :D

Click^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm 
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster
Lvl4 Nos Enhanced Poster

Site wrote:
yer i had some circuit 10's on my coupe...just like the look of them....cant beat em :D

makes me want a more door

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

06/04
Been scraping little bits off my checks, putting money back to put towards the car. If I can afford some oil after getting a filter she just might start this weekend! :-O Still can't drive it or anything just yet because I'm still saving for the radiator. After that exhaust! It's getting there!

06/06
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get her started today. Got everything ready and turned the key to find out that all the seals on my injectors are shot. Fuel was shooting all over the bay. It was kind of embarassing, really. One more thing to work out. No big though, all I have is time. Maybe next weekend she'll fire. Found the clutch safety switches are all gone too. I have however, found a soution over the years of owning EF's. The head of just about any of the 6x1.00mm (10mm head) bolt from the Honda's is just enough to depress said switches. Run a bolt in with a shouldered nut and problem solved. With them being bolts, they'll never wear out again!

06/21
IT LIVES! IIITTT LLLLIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!! I actually got the silly thing to start this evening!! So frikkin' excited! I can't drive, but still, she runs!! Well, kind of... still need a radiator and my exhaust, but IT LIVES!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:04 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Got a radiator.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking good man! Lots of effort. Wish i had the same enthusiasm!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

I had a friend drop a line to me yesterday about a nice little job. His friend wants a motor built, and it's gonna be pretty serious, with some pretty serious money being laid down. It'll be the first boosted motor I, myself, have assembled. If all goes well, I may look into building a SOHC boosted motor... The cash received should get my sedan on the blacktop too!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Here's some pic for you guys! First one is the rad that I thought didn't fit.

Me under jBone's CRX installing the pressure plate. We replaced his trans the other day...

And I hope I don't get too much hate for this... These are mostly an experiment. I picked these up the other day as basically a down payment for building an engine.

They're 17's and the way I see it, the car isn't being built to go fast so why not have a little fun embracing some 'car-vanity'...?

No, I did not get rid of the Fugens. I still have them and I still need to finish painting them. I plan to keep them around.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:54 pm 
Lvl2 Potential Hazard
Lvl2 Potential Hazard

Erhmehgerd!!! This is becoming intoxicatingly addictive... again! So, took the car for a little spin. This time I actually got her out on the road! O.O It drives really well!! Except for the friggin steering wheel being like 45* out... :-/ Loud as S*!t too, with no exhaust except for the cat. Deafening...! Dunno how the kid that owned it before me could remotely tolerate the drone. It fills the cabin so fully that it actually seems to pressurize around your head! Argh! Exhaust will most certainly be next on the 'to-do' list. OMG so excited! Giddy like a school-boy awaiting his first kiss...!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next